Monday, May 4, 2009

Classic Hot Rod Photography


I've been working on a fun personal project here lately and thought I'd share an initial result with those of you stopping by. I've had this concept in my head for a while and as luck has it the location that most closely fit what I wanted was off limits to professional photography. After some serious phone time I was able to make good on my location scouting and get the first choice for the shoot. I spent some tense hours hoping that we wouldn't get rained out as we waited for the car's arrival. Fortunately we had just a few drops and the kind of clouds that make me glad to be alive. I'll share some more as we move through the project. Huge thanks to Harold for his amazing car collection, Eric for being photo slave and whoever ordered the show in the sky.

p.s. this photo and all of the others on my blog has an embedded icc profile, it'll look more like I intended if you're using Safari or Firefox or another browser that knows color counts.

No comments: