Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Bit of Glamour Photography


This week I had the pleasure of spending a little time with Robi for a new project featuring some of the most fun people I've photographed to date. One of the things I most love about my work as a photographer in Denver is the variety of people I get to meet. We're less than half into the month and I've been working with board members, a geologist, two body builders, and doing a marathon session with 15 very talented and totally hilarious young actors. Of course, I can't forget the reason for this post - Robi. Robi is a drag queen with a heart of gold. Look for more in my new series of Drag Queens in the coming weeks. (by the way, Robi did his own makeup and hair and has a salon at 12th and Santa Fe. His work is awesome.)

No comments: